Samples imported from Hong Kong to Taiwan or sent from Taiwan to Hong Kong are being affected by the Taiwan authorities’ changes in the export policy of specimens for inspection. Please email our Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about the next step.
Due to global logistical issues, the supply of key materials needed to process test reports has been impacted. Test reports for DNA samples sent to our lab from March 1st onwards will be delayed for an additional 2-3 weeks.
Articles in this section
- How do I return my sample?
- Sample Return Instructions (Mail from Hong Kong)
- Sample Return Instructions (Mail from Rest of the World)
- Return from Taiwan
- Sample Return Instructions (Mail from Malaysia)
- Sample Return Instructions (Mail from United Kingdom)
- How fast must I return my sample after collecting?
- Where should I store my sample before the courier arrives?