The following instructions are only applicable to customers returning from Malaysia.
1. Understanding Your Prepaid Shipping Materials
You should have one set of the below return shipping items, which includes:
- 1 x FedEx Clinical Pak
- 1 x Prepaid Return Shipping Air Waybill
- 1 x Commercial Invoice
Please do not throw away any of these items, as removing the documentation could cause delays or failure of your sample’s return shipment to our laboratory.
Prepaid Return Shipping Air Waybill
If you are not able to find the return documents, please email us at email@example.com with the below information, with Subject "[Pick-Up Request MY]". Our team will help to regenerate them for you:
- Kit Barcode(s) for pick-up
- Contact Name
- Pick-up Address
- Post Code
- Phone Contact No.
2. Preparing Your Sample For Shipment
- Please only return the white "DNA Collection Kit" box and you do not have to return the black/colored outer box.
- If you have more than 1 Circle Kit in the same order, you may return all samples with the same provided return materials.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require additional return materials.
Please activate your kit using the CircleDNA mobile app before returning your sample.
3. Returning Your Sample
- Option A) Drop-off at any FedEx Service Centre; or,
- Option B) Schedule a Pick-up from FedEx
For customers in Malaysia, we suggest for you to drop off the package at any FedEx service centre
Please remember to keep your 12-digit tracking number to track your shipment progress.
Alternatively, you may also choose to schedule a pick-up from FedEx.
Please follow the instructions below to schedule a FedEx courier pickup to return your sample to Circle:
- Call your local FedEx hotline in Malaysia: 1800-88-6363 (Note: FedEx service may operate on your local holiday schedule. Click here for more information)
- Press "0" to speak directly with a FedEx customer service representative
- Please mention "Prenetics Shipment" and needs pick-up to the FedEx customer service representative
- Arrange for a courier pickup.
- Lastly, please remember to keep your 12-digit tracking number to track your shipment progress.
4. What Happens Next
Once your sample reached our laboratory, you will be able to receive the most updated status of your sample. It takes up to 3 business days for sample registration. Once the registration is done, an update will be shown on the CircleDNA app accordingly.
It may take up to 18 business days to analyze your DNA and generate your personalized Circle Exome results for you.
You can find up-to-date information about your sample during our lab processing procedure, by checking directly in your CircleDNA mobile app.