1. Understanding Your Prepaid Shipping Materials
Kindly note that all return shipping items are already prepaid by CircleDNA and this is a complimentary service that we provide to all our CircleDNA customers and will be at no additional cost to you when you return your sample.
Included with each Circle kit order, you may receive additional return shipping items, pending on your location. Please do not throw away any of these items, as removing the documentation could cause delays or failure of your sample’s return shipment to our laboratory.
Note: If you are returning from Hong Kong, please kindly note that return shipping items would not be included in the test kit. Please obtain from the logistic company directly.
2. Preparing Your Sample For Return
Before preparing your sample for return, please ensure that you have activated your kit using the CircleDNA mobile app.
- After you have collected your sample, seal it in the specimen bag and place it in the return box.
- We recommend that you arrange for the return of your sample at your earliest convenience.
3. Returning Your Sample
Please refer to the below for country-specific reference links which will give you more detailed instructions on how to return your sample to our laboratory.
- Mailing from Hong Kong
- Mailing from Malaysia
- Mailing from the United Kingdom
- Mailing from Rest of the World
4. What Happens Next
Once your sample reaches our laboratory, it may take up to 18 business days to receive your personalised results. You can find up-to-date information about your sample during our lab processing procedure, by checking directly in your CircleDNA mobile app.