Each CircleDNA collection kit comes with prepaid shipping material. Your DNA sample is stable at a wide range of temperatures once it is mixed with our stabilisation buffer liquid in your collection tube, but we encourage you to ship your collected sample to us at your earliest convenience.
1. Understanding Your Prepaid Shipping Material
Included with each CircleDNA kit order, you will receive the following item:
1 x Prepaid Return Mailer
Please do not throw away this return mailer, as removing this could cause delays or failure of your sample’s return shipment to our laboratory.
2. Preparing Your Sample For Shipment
- Please ensure that you have registered your kit by downloading the Circle DNA mobile app, otherwise your sample may be rejected for processing in our laboratory.
- After you have collected your saliva sample and placed it in the plastic tube, ensure that is is completely sealed in the Sample Return Bag and then place back inside the DNA Collection Kit box.
- Place the DNA Collection Kit box inside the Prepaid Return Mailer and seal it.
3. Returning Your Sample
The Prepaid Return Mailer is designed to fit through a postbox, so simply post it back to us at your earliest convenience.
4. What Happens Next
Once your sample reaches our laboratory, it may take up to 18 business days to receive your personalised results. You can find up-to-date information about your sample during our lab processing procedure, by checking directly in your CircleDNA mobile app.