Each CircleDNA collection kit comes with prepaid shipping material. Your DNA sample is stable at a wide range of temperatures once it is mixed with our stabilisation buffer liquid in your collection tube, but we encourage you to ship your collected sample to us at your earliest convenience.
1. Understanding Your Prepaid Shipping Material
Included with each CircleDNA kit order, you will receive the following item:
1 x Prepaid Return Mailer
Please do not throw away this return mailer, as removing this could cause delays or failure of your sample’s return shipment to our laboratory.
2. Preparing Your Sample For Shipment
- Please ensure that you have registered your kit by downloading the Circle DNA mobile app, otherwise, your sample may be rejected for processing in our laboratory.
- After you have collected your saliva sample and placed it in the plastic tube, ensure that is completely sealed in the Sample Return Bag and then place it back inside the DNA Collection Kit box.
- Place the DNA Collection Kit box inside the Prepaid Return Mailer and seal it.
3. Returning Your Sample
The Prepaid Return Mailer is designed to fit through a postbox, so simply post it back to us at your earliest convenience.
Please note the sample will then be transferred from EMEA Collections Centre and forwarded to our lab in Hong Kong. Once your sample reached the lab in Hong Kong and starts being analyzed, the sample status will be updated on your app which can take a few days.
4. What Happens Next
Samples will be grouped in the collection center in the UK first and then sent to the Hong Kong lab in one batch.
Once your sample reached our laboratory, you will be able to receive the most updated status of your sample. It takes up to 3 business days for sample registration. Once the registration is done, an update will be shown on the CircleDNA app accordingly.
It may take up to 18 business days to analyze your DNA and generate your personalized Circle Exome results for you.
You can find up-to-date information about your sample during our lab processing procedure, by checking directly in your CircleDNA mobile app.