Each CircleDNA collection kit comes with a set of prepaid shipping materials. Your DNA sample is stable at a wide range of temperatures once it is mixed with our stabilisation buffer liquid in your collection tube, but we encourage you to ship your collected sample to us at your earliest convenience.
1. Understanding Your Prepaid Shipping Materials
You will receive one set of the following return shipping items for each test kit in your Circle order, including:
- 1 X FedEx Shipping Pouch
- 1 X Prepaid Return Shipping Air Waybill ( 3 pages for the computer-generated version and 3-in-1 for the Manual Print version
- 1 X Commercial Invoice
(*All documents will be placed inside a transparent cover on top of the FedEx Shipping Pouch.)
Please DO NOT throw away any of these items, as removing the documentation could delay or prevent your sample from returning to our laboratory.
|Fedex Shipping Pouch
Prepaid Return Shipping Air Waybill
(Please note there are two versions. You will only need 1 version of the return shipping air waybill;3 pages for the computer-generated version and 3-in-1 for the Manual Print version)
|x3 or x1
2. Preparing Your Sample For Shipment
Before preparing your sample for return, please ensure that you have activated your kit using the CircleDNA mobile app.
- After you have collected your sample, seal it in the specimen bag and place the return box into the FedEx Pak shipping pouch.
- Please only return the white "DNA Collection Kit" box and you do not have to return the black/colored outer box.
- Do not remove the return shipping air waybill and commercial invoice provided in the FedEx plastic shipping pouch.
- If you have more than 1 Circle Kit in the same order, you may return all samples with the same provided return materials.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you require additional return materials.
- We recommend that you arrange for return of your sample at your earliest convenience.
3. Returning Your Sample
You may choose to return your sample in one of two ways:
- A) Schedule a pick-up with FedEx; or,
- B) Drop off directly at your local FedEx branch
Option A) How to schedule a Pick-up with FedEx
Please follow the instructions below to schedule a FedEx courier pickup to return your sample to Circle:
- Call your local FedEx hotline (here) (Note: FedEx service may operate on your local holiday schedule. Click here for more information)
- Press "0" to speak directly with a FedEx customer service representative
- Arrange for a courier pickup.
- FedEx may request the following information below
|FedEx Tracking Number
The 12-digit return shipping tracking number may be found on your return shipping waybill (sample below)
|Global return shipment
|Units 803-807, 8/F, Building 15W, No. 15 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Pak Shek Kok, NT, Hong Kong
|Paid by receiver
|Number of packages
|Number of samples you are returning
|Type of Packaging
|Plastic Swab in Plastic Tube
5. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if FedEx requires a control number
Option B) How to Drop-off at your Local FedEx Branch
Alternatively, you may drop off your sample at your local FedEx branch. Please select ". Click here for more information.
Please email us at email@example.com if FedEx requires a Control number.
Lastly, please remember to keep your 12-digit tracking number to track your shipment progress.
4. What Happens Next
To track your sample, simply input your 12-digit tracking number at FedEx.com, and you will be able to receive the most updated status of your shipment to our lab.
Once your sample reaches our laboratory, you can receive the latest status of your sample. It takes up to 3 business days for the sample to be registered. An update will be shown on the Circle mobile app once registration is complete.
It may take up to 18 business days to analyze your DNA and generate your personalized Circle Exome results for you.
You can find up-to-date information about your sample during our lab processing procedure, by checking directly in your Circle mobile App.