No. We do not sell, lease or rent any of your data with any third party. Only you can decide how your results are used and shared with others.
Due to global logistical issues, the supply of key materials needed to process test reports has been impacted. Test reports for DNA samples sent to our lab from March 1st onwards will be delayed for an additional 2-3 weeks.
Articles in this section
- What is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how does it apply to me?
- Will my personal information be shared to third parties?
- How is my personal information protected?
- Where do you store my data?
- Can I have my DNA sequenced anonymously?
- Do I have to disclose my genetic results to my insurance company?
- How do I delete my information and close my account?