Each CircleDNA collection kit comes with prepaid shipping materials. Your DNA sample is stable at a wide range of temperatures once it is mixed with our stabilisation buffer liquid in your collection tube, but we encourage you to ship your collected sample to us at your earliest convenience.
1. Understanding Your Prepaid Shipping Materials
Included with your Circle order, you will receive one set of the below return shipping items, which includes:
- 1x FedEx Shipping Pouch
- 1x Prepaid Return Shipping Air Waybill
- 1x Commercial Invoice
Please do not throw away any of these items, as removing the documentation could cause delays or failure of your sample’s return shipment to our laboratory.
|Fedex Shipping Pouch|
|Prepaid Return Shipping Air Waybill
(Please note there are two versions. You will only need 1 return shipping air waybill)
2. Preparing Your Sample For Shipment
Before preparing your sample for return, please ensure that you have activated your kit using the CircleDNA mobile app.
- After you have collected your sample, seal it in the specimen bag and place the return box into the FedEx Pak shipping pouch.
- Do not remove the return shipping air waybill and commercial invoice provided in the FedEx plastic shipping pouch.
- We recommend that you arrange for return of your sample at your earliest convenience.
3. Returning Your Sample
You may choose to return your sample in one of two ways:
- A) Schedule a pick-up with Fedex; or,
- B) Drop-off directly at your local Fedex branch
Option A) How to schedule a Pick-up with FedEx
Please follow the instructions below to schedule a FedEx courier pickup to return your sample to Circle:
- Call your local FedEx hotline (here) (Note: FedEx service may operate on your local holiday schedule. Click here for more information)
- Press "0" to speak directly with a FedEx customer service representative
- Arrange for a courier pickup.
- FedEx may request the following information below
|FedEx Tracking Number||The 12-digit return shipping tracking number may be found on your return shipping waybill (sample below)
|Shipment type||Global return shipment|
|Recipient||Prenetics Limited, 7F Prosperity Millennia Plaza, 663 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong|
|Payment||Paid by receiver|
|Number of packages||Number of samples you are returning|
|Type of Packaging||Fedex Pak|
|Contents||Plastic Swab in Plastic Tube|
Option B) How to Drop-off at your Local FedEx Branch
Alternatively, you may drop off your sample at your local Fedex branch. Click here for more information
Lastly, please remember to keep your 12-digit tracking number to track your shipment progress.
4. What Happens Next
To track your sample, simply input your 12-digit tracking number at Fedex.com, and you will be able to receive the most updated status of your shipment to our lab.
Once your sample reaches our laboratory, it may take up to 18 business days to receive your personalised results. You can find up-to-date information about your sample during our lab processing procedure, by checking directly in your CircleDNA mobile app.
- This instruction is only applicable to customers returning from: Australia, Canada, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, and the United States
- Please see the following sites, if you are: