Your DNA sample is stable at a wide range of temperatures once it is mixed with our stabilisation buffer liquid in your collection tube, but we encourage you to ship your collected sample to us at your earliest convenience.
1. Preparing Your Sample For Shipment
Before preparing your sample for return, please ensure that you have activated your kit using the CircleDNA mobile app.
- After you have collected your sample, seal it in the specimen bag and place it in the return box.
- We recommend that you arrange for return of your sample at your earliest convenience.
2. Returning Your Sample
You may choose to return your sample in one of two ways:
- Option A) Schedule Pick-up / Drop-off at S. F. Express store ; or,
- Option B) Drop-off at CircleDNA Quarry Bay Office
Option A: Schedule Pick-up / Drop-off at S.F. Express store
Your return has been pre-paid with S.F. Express.
- To Schedule a pick-up: Please contact S.F. Express at (852) 2730-0273 to schedule your door to door pick up service with SF Express.
- To Drop-off: You may also proceed to the nearest S.F. Express store and drop-off your sample for free return. Please note S.F. Express stores are open Mon-Fri between 11am to 8pm. Please refer to S.F. Express for details on their store locations and hours.
While you are with an S.F. Express staff or at a S.F. Express store location, please follow the below steps:
Step 1: Scan Waybill QR code
Obtain a waybill from any S.F. Express staff at their store. With any smartphone or tablet, scan the QR code printed on the waybill.
Step 2: Create Your Return Order
Press "Skip" to schedule your free return as an S.F. guest.
Alternatively, you may "Log in" if you have an S.F. account.
Step 3: Key in your details under ‘Sender’s Address’
Step 4: Key in Prenetics details under ‘Recipient's Address’
Step 5: Select a Payment Method
Select "Pay by Receiver" and select “Ship” to confirm the return order details.
Step 6: Stick the QR code on your parcel
Stick the QR sticker on the parcel and pass it to S.F. staff
Please remember to keep your 13-digit tracking number to track your shipment progress.
Option B: Drop-off at CircleDNA Quarry Bay Office
Alternatively, you may choose to drop off your sample directly at our CircleDNA Quarry Bay Office.
7F Prosperity Millennia Plaza
663 King's Road, Quarry Bay
Mon-Fri between 10 am to 6 pm; except for Hong Kong Public Holidays
4. What Happens Next
To track your sample, simply input SF followed by the 13-digits tracking number (with no spaces) at Sf-express.com, and you will be able to receive the most updated status of your shipment to our lab.
Once your sample reaches our laboratory, it may take up to 18 business days to receive your personalised results. You can find up-to-date information about your sample during our lab processing procedure, by checking directly in your CircleDNA mobile app.