Your DNA sample is stable at a wide range of temperatures once it is mixed with our stabilisation buffer liquid in your collection tube, but we encourage you to ship your collected sample to us at your earliest convenience.
1. Preparing Your Sample For Shipment
Before preparing your sample for return, please ensure that you have activated your kit using the Circle mobile app.
- After you have collected your sample, seal it in the specimen bag and place it in the return DNA Collection Kit.
- Please indicate the 14-digit barcode of the sample you need to return on the "DNA Collection Kit" (as shown below). Each "DNA Collection Kit" should contain only 1 sample.
- We recommend that you arrange for the return of your sample at your earliest convenience.
2. Returning Your Sample
You may choose to return your sample in one of two ways:
- Option A) Send back the sample through SF Express OR,
- Option B) Drop-off at CircleDNA Hong Kong Science Park Office OR,
Option A: Send back the sample through SF Express
- Place your sample tube alongside the return DNA Collection Kit Box back into the original shipment packaging box
- Affix the return shipment sticker onto the original shipment packaging box
- Drop off at SF Express Business Station/Store OR Contact SF Express to schedule a pickup appointment by dialling 27300273
Here is a sample return waybill.
If you did not receive an SF Express return waybill with your original parcel, please contact us at email@example.com and provide the following information.
1) Pick up address :
2) Contact person:
3) Contact number:
4) Quantity of sample to be returned:
We will be happy to provide you with a new set of shipment labels for the return process.
Option B: Drop off at CircleDNA Hong Kong Science Park Office
You may choose to drop off your sample directly at our CircleDNA Hong Kong Science Park Office.
Units 803-807, 8/F, Building 15W, No. 15 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Pak Shek Kok, NT, Hong Kong
Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm; Saturday 9 am-3 pm; Public Holiday(s) and Sunday closed
3. What Happens Next
Once your sample reaches our laboratory, you can receive the latest status of your sample. It takes up to 3 business days for the sample to be registered. An update will be shown on the Circle mobile app once registration is complete.
It may take up to 18 business days to analyze your DNA and generate your personalized Circle Exome results for you.
You can find up-to-date information about your sample during our lab processing procedure, by checking directly in your Circle mobile app.