Circle is wholly owned by Prenetics Limited, a global market leader in genetic testing and we process samples in our own company operated and owned ISO-15189 Internationally Accredited Laboratory based in Hong Kong. To date, we have processed over 300,000 DNA samples with internationally quality standards and effective protocols in place for handling samples and DNA test processes.
Due to global logistical issues, the supply of key materials needed to process test reports has been impacted. Test reports for DNA samples sent to our lab from March 1st onwards will be delayed for an additional 2-3 weeks.
Articles in this section
- How does CircleDNA work?
- Who is Circle?
- What Circle service options are there?
- How accurate is the Circle report?
- Where is my DNA analysed?
- Can I speak to someone on my results?
- Who can perform the test?
- Do I need to provide blood?
- Can I speak to anyone before making a purchase?
- What’s the difference between CircleDNA sensitivity reports and Circle SnapShot food sensitivity reports?