Absolutely - Our DNA tests collects DNA from your cheek cells and saliva. The DNA in these cells will remain unchanged regardless of changes in other parts of the body, so the test results will remain the same.
Due to global logistical issues, the supply of key materials needed to process test reports has been impacted. Test reports for DNA samples sent to our lab from March 1st onwards will be delayed for an additional 2-3 weeks.
Articles in this section
- Using the CircleDNA test kit
- What is in the DNA test kit?
- Can I use the kit when I am sick and/or on medication?
- Can I use the kit when I am on my period or pregnant?
- Can the DNA test be performed on individuals under the age of 18?
- When does the kit expire?
- I returned my sample without registration
- Can I use the kit if it was gifted to me from someone?