Absolutely, all Circle DNA tests are transferable before it's activated. To get started, download the Circle mobile app to create an account with us and activate the kit. Simply refer to the enclosed instructions to collect and return your sample for your very own Circle DNA test results.
Due to global logistical issues, the supply of key materials needed to process test reports has been impacted. Test reports for DNA samples sent to our lab from March 1st onwards will be delayed for an additional 2-3 weeks.
Articles in this section
- Using the CircleDNA test kit
- What is in the DNA test kit?
- Can I use the kit when I am sick and/or on medication?
- Can I use the kit when I am on my period or pregnant?
- Can the DNA test be performed on individuals under the age of 18?
- When does the kit expire?
- I returned my sample without registration
- Can I use the kit if it was gifted to me from someone?